[council] Fwd: FOR CIRCULATION TO COUNCIL: Recommendations Report on Reconvened Red Cross PDP

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 23:18:29 UTC 2018

Dear Council colleagues,

Please find attached for consideration in our October meeting a proposed
GNSO COuncil Recommendations Report to the ICANN Board on the Reconvened
PDP on Red Cross names, based on the template for such reports. This
follows our unanimous approval of the reconvened WG's recommendations last
month.

Best wishes,

Heather