[council] REMINDER: GNSO Council drinks & tapas - Saturday 20 October 2018 from 19:00 - 20:30 Ultramarinos

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Oct 19 21:29:14 UTC 2018

Also, for anyone without a PayPal account, cash is perfectly fine.

Best,
Keith

On Oct 19, 2018, at 5:54 PM, Drazek, Keith via council <council at gnso.icann.org<mailto:council at gnso.icann.org>> wrote:

Hi everyone, and welcome to Barcelona!

This is a reminder that we have our GNSO Council social event scheduled for Saturday evening from 1900 to 2030 at a wonderful venue called Ultramarinos.

I look forward to seeing you all soon. The address and other details are in the note below.

Huge thanks to Nathalie for helping coordinate logistics with the venue!

Best regards,
Keith