[council] FW: Consideration of options for Curative Rights

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Sun Oct 21 15:30:24 UTC 2018

Fellow Councilors,

Please see Phil's email below.  It does raise the issue of whether or not we must refer Recommendation 5 to Phase 2 of the RPM PDP or whether we can just say "that is out of scope, so we are not advancing it" and just let it die where it is.  There is a certain amount of cleanliness in letting it die rather than breathing new life into it by sending it to Phase 2/RPM.

Best,
Paul