[council] Updated PDP3.0 report

Marie Pattullo marie.pattullo at aim.be
Mon Oct 22 10:01:55 UTC 2018

Thanks Darcy. Could we also stop the sentence at “Council”? I think the reference to “potential adoption in the near term” gives the impression that we are still actively considering implementing these proposals, and soon. I don’t want to give the community the idea that they can sign up for several PDPs as they will be able to count on someone else to do the work for them.
Also, with the full table of proposals it’s not so clear that the 3 are not part of the agreed way forward. Could we separate them out and put them at the end under a different heading, with the same wording:

“The following improvements, which have varying degrees of support from the full Council, are proposed for further consideration and possible development by the GNSO Council”?

Thanks all

Marie