[council] FW: [gnso-secs] GNSO Council Vice-Chair

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Oct 24 15:52:43 UTC 2018

Dear Councilors,

Please see below a communication from Graeme Bunton, announcing Pam Little as Contracted Party House GNSO Council Vice Chair.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

On 10/24/18, 5:37 PM, "Gnso-secs on behalf of Graeme Bunton" <gnso-secs-bounces at icann.org on behalf of gbunton at tucows.com> wrote:

    Hello Keith, and the rest of the GNSO Council,

    I am pleased to let you know that the Contracted Party House has
    selected Pam Little to serve as GNSO Council Vice Chair.  We thank her
    for volunteering and are confident she'll be an excellent addition to
    Council leadership.

    Regards,

    Graeme Bunton,

    Chair, Registrar Stakeholder Group,  on behalf of the Contracted Party House