[council] It’s been a joy

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Thu Oct 25 07:23:24 UTC 2018

Dear Councilors

Hopefully I still have posting rights for one last message.

I can’t believe how quickly four years has flown by. Sincere thanks to you all for the collegial spirit In which we’ve undertaken our work during that time.

The last 12 months has been a series of unforeseen and unprecedented challenges, but thanks to Heather’s leadership and everyone’s willingness to engage and find a path forward, I think we’ve done pretty well.

I’ll see you around and I hope I have an opportunity to work with you all again in some capacity.

Many thanks

Donna
Sent from my iPhone