[council] [revised] EPDP team weekly update

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Mon Sep 3 21:09:25 UTC 2018

Ayden

If there’s something fundamentally going wrong within the ePDP both you and other members of the WG can surely signal it?

I’m not at all clear as to what kind of update you expect to be provided, especially as quite a few of us are tracking its work quite closely already

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
https://www.blacknight.com/
https://michele.blog
Intl. +353 (0)59 9183072
Sent from mobile so usual disclaimers about typos etc apply