[council] [revised] EPDP team weekly update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:26:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the comments and input.
I take into account all these but I am also mindful of the overhead for
such level of reporting and the blurred line between managing and
micromanaging.
I think Pam suggestion may be the most realistic for the time being.
I would add that the report doesn't prevent councilors participating in
EPDP team to share their own perspective and supplement the weekly update.
If there are issues or concerns, EPDP team members can reach me as liaison
and can inform the council if needed. I will remind EPDP team members about
that during the calls.

Best,

Rafik