[council] Nominations to the ICANN Fellowship Selection Committee and Guidance on Outreach Goals

philippe.fouquart at orange.com philippe.fouquart at orange.com
Wed Sep 5 12:57:16 UTC 2018

Thanks for figuring a way out, Heather, I also agree.

Expecting a call + selection completed by SOs/ACs in less than a month may not be that much of a challenge for the most agile, but for a post EPDP chartering GSNO it may be a lot to ask at the end of the summer season of the northern hemisphere. We’re lucky that the leadership can step in.
Regards,
Philippe