[council] Subscribe to GNSO New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Working Group Monthly Newsletter

Emily Barabas emily.barabas at icann.org
Tue Sep 11 23:05:05 UTC 2018

Don't miss the monthly newsletter in a new format Subscribe to SubPro Monthly Newsletter Dear newsletter recipient: We are updating the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Policy Development Process Working Group monthly newsletter to a new email newsletter format. We want to ensure you are not receiving unwanted emails. If you would like to continue receiving this newsletter in the future, please click the link below to access the subscription form. If you previously received newsletters in your inbox, you will still need to complete the subscription form to continue receiving newsletters in the future. If you choose to subscribe, this will give ICANN org permission to send the monthly newsletter to your email address. It also provides ICANN org with an accurate list of subscribers. If you choose to subscribe, you agree to the following statement: "By submitting my personal data, I agree that my personal data will be processed in accordance with the ICANN Privacy Policy, and agree to abide by the website Terms of Service." We please ask that you subscribe by 01 October 2018. If you do not wish to receive future monthly newsletters about this working group, no action from you is needed. Future newsletters will be archived here.  Click Here to Subscribe to SubPro Monthly Newsletter If you cannot access the subscription form, contact emily.barabas at icann.org to request assistance. We are always exploring ways to improve and make it easier for our community to remain informed. Best Regards, ICANN Policy Staff Follow the GNSO on Twitter ‌ ICANN | 12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536 Unsubscribe council at gnso.icann.org Update Profile | About our service provider Sent by emily.barabas at icann.org in collaboration with Try it free today