[council] EPDP Weekly update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 23:32:24 UTC 2018

Hi Darcy,

Thanks for the comments.

Le mer. 12 sept. 2018 à 02:45, Darcy Southwell <
darcy.southwell at endurance.com> a écrit :

> Thanks, Rafik.  Have a couple of questions from your update:
>

> ·       What is the deadline for EPDP members to complete the training?

it is the 17th September so members can be ready for the call with Becky in
the 18th September

> ·       You noted the project is behind, and I see the items highlighted
> in yellow as “manageable delay/issue.”  You agree that these are
> manageable?  I wasn’t sure from your update.

for triage we were behind but it should be shared soon.
yes, I am monitoring them more closely and the color change in the update
for this week will depend on the outcomes of calls and actions taken by
team and/or leadership. The amber color is enough to give heads-up about
possible issue.  I will add more notes to explain the rationale for the
color to be more explicit and add more nuance.

Best,

Rafik