[council] EPDP Weekly update

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Sep 12 08:49:34 UTC 2018

Ayden

I think your “ask” is at odds with what we discussed at length during the drafting of the ePDP’s charter.
There was never any expectation that ICANN would provide and fund the kind of comprehensive and in depth GDPR training that you have been demanding.
It is my understanding that it was agreed that a basic course like the one that has been identified be provided. That is being supplemented by Becky Burr.

It was discussed that “basic” training would be provided and I believe that this is being done. Also there is nothing to stop people independently seeking and getting their own supplemental training.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon