[council] Fwd: SSR2 Restart, Terms of Reference Update

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Sep 21 16:48:15 UTC 2018

Hello everyone – to follow up on Heather’s message below, please be informed that the SSR2 Review Team is currently planning the following sessions at ICANN63: (1) two face-to-face meetings (viz. a full day on Sunday 21 October and a half day on Wednesday 24 October); and (2) an engagement session with the community on Tuesday 23 October at 0900 local time.

Best regards,
Mary