[council] EPDP list of Observers is incomplete

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Thu Apr 4 18:22:32 UTC 2019

Ayden

I’ll keep this brief

1 - I don’t think listing staff members who are subscribed to various lists is necessary and I can also see that creating more problems than it solves

2 - as this is a rather serious allegation I’ll leave it to Keith or Marika to address.

However I don’t understand why you thought it appropriate to raise on this list without first speaking to the interim chair. As Council we shouldn’t be getting into this sort of issue unless other avenues have been exhausted

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://www.mneylon.social
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal