[council] Planning for ICANN 65 -- Policy Forum

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Fri Apr 5 18:29:31 UTC 2019

Hi Keith

I guess just as a point of reference, the RySG doesn't generally meet during the Policy Forum. If it does it's only for about an hour and is scheduled very early in the day. Because this is a Policy Forum we find that many of our members don't generally attend unless they are directly involved in policy discussions or other efforts.

Donna