[council] Fellowships for ICANN65 Marrakech - Update

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 22:41:16 UTC 2019

Hi,

I thought that the current language is neutral since it is not setting a
specific threshold or condition (such having some score in TOEIC, TOFEL,
IETLS etc) and leave that to applicants who can demonstrate that through
their application which is in English.
can a different wording alleviate the concerns?

Best,

Rafik