[council] ICANN's Legislative/Regulatory Tracker -- Recommended Improvements

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Wed Apr 10 13:27:24 UTC 2019

Carlos - we can add the GAC to the list as an important partner but I doubt
many will be able in alerting ICANN about potentially problematic
legislations they're or their parliaments are drafting. In many cases they
will not even know. For example, I'm doubtful that the European Parliament,
the European Commission or European Member States are aware about
potentially - for the domain sector - problematic aspects of the copyright
law they recently all supported.
Erika