[council] EPDP Phase 2 Chair Update

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Apr 10 19:58:27 UTC 2019

Dear Mr. LaHatte,

The GNSO Council Leadership Team and Standing Selection Committee (SSC) Leadership Team have concluded our review and assessment of applications received for the EPDP Phase 2 Chair role and we have elected to recommend Mr. Janis Karklins for the position. The GNSO Council will next meet on 18 April 2019 to vote on this recommendation.

I would like to sincerely thank you for your willingness to volunteer and serve in the ICANN community. We are genuinely grateful for your engagement in ICANN and in the GNSO -- past, present and future.

Please contact me directly if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Keith Drazek, GNSO Chair