[council] [Ext] Re: PLEASE READ: Transitioning to Zoom

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Apr 15 07:35:32 UTC 2019

Dear Ayden,

Recordings of meetings held in Adobe Connect room will be archived and accessible. I don't have further information, but will share once I do.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

On 4/13/19, 1:38 PM, "Ayden Férdeline" <icann at ferdeline.com> wrote:

    Is there an update available, please, on what will happen to the Adobe Connect recordings once the migration to Zoom is complete? I am concerned that we may lose access to these important records. Thank you.

    Kind regards,

    Ayden Férdeline