[council] FW: Draft GNSO Council Response to ICANN on PPSAI Implementation and IRTP

Flip Petillion fpetillion at petillion.law
Tue Apr 16 16:17:23 UTC 2019

Dear Keith,
Dear all,

I do not know if the letter has already been sent.

If not, please find attached the draft PPSAI letter with suggested edits from the IPC, providing further factual background.

Please let us know should you have any comments or questions.

Best regards,

Flip

Flip Petillion
fpetillion at petillion.law<mailto:fpetillion at petillion.law>