[council] Summary of Agenda -- Prep for GNSO Council Meeting - 18 April 2019 at 21:00 UTC

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Apr 18 13:53:47 UTC 2019

Hi Keith,

Thank you for sharing this with us in advance of the agenda.

The NCSG would like to request that the confirmation of the EPDP Chair be removed from the consent agenda and instead form a part of the main agenda.

There is a discussion that the NCSG would like to have, briefly, about process and possibly about having a co-chair or vice-chair arrangement, before we cast our votes.

I need to touch base with NCSG members again to better understand the proposal (if any), but just thought I'd flag ahead of time, so there are no surprises, that these ideas could come.

Thanks again.

Kind regards,

Ayden Férdeline