[council] Updated Workplan and Timeline for RPM PDP Phase 1

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Fri Apr 26 19:27:11 UTC 2019

Thanks Darcy.

No specific concerns, other than that this timeline has been consistently slipping for months.  Staff helped the co-chairs put together this timeline, which is believed to be realistic.  However, it is important that the co-chairs stay on task and on time.  I’ll guess we know more as the weeks advance.

Best,
Paul