[council] TIME SENSITIVE: ICANN Board Meeting Agenda -- IDN Variant Guidelines 4.0

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue Apr 30 12:39:40 UTC 2019

+1

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting, Colocation & Domains
https://www.blacknight.com/
https://blacknight.blog/
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Personal blog: https://michele.blog/
Some thoughts: https://ceo.hosting/
-------------------------------
Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,R93 X265,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of Carlos Raul Gutierrez <carlosraul at gutierrez.se>
Date: Tuesday 30 April 2019 at 02:35
To: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [council] TIME SENSITIVE: ICANN Board Meeting Agenda -- IDN Variant Guidelines 4.0

Please defer
---
Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
carlosraul at gutierrez.se<mailto:carlosraul at gutierrez.se>
+506 8837 7176
Aparatado 1571-1000
COSTA RICA

El 2019-04-29 19:26, Pam Little escribió:
In light of the issues and concerns raised by the RySG and considering the fact that the discussion on IDN Variant topic within the Council has just started and is still on-going, I support a deferral request asking ICANN Board to consider holding off on the adoption of the IDN V4 Guidelines.

As the Board meeting is scheduled for 3 May, a deferral request from the Council will need to be made as a matter of urgency.

For those who might be interested, there will be a public session on this topic during the upcoming Board workshop:

Date:2 May, 2019Time:07:30 (UTC) - 08:00 (UTC)
Session: Approval of IDN V4 Guidelines https://icann.zoom.us/j/900320636

Kind regards,

Pam