[council] NextGen at ICANN Program Community Consultation

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:39:45 UTC 2019

Hello Ayden,

As I understand there is a Public Comments phase later in the document itself,
but what I this is warring is a growing pattern of the loss of transparency around Public Consultations.

There should be a single, transparent (visible answers) source of info for all initiatives (blogs, direct surveys e.t.c.) tied with the webpage for Public Comments.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,