[council] ICANN 2019 NomCom Selected Nominees

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Aug 19 22:45:22 UTC 2019

Dear councilors,

On behalf of Keith Drazek, please find below the names of the 2019 NomCom selected nominees, and the announcement published here<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2019-08-19-en>.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: Gnso-secs <gnso-secs-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of NomCom Operations Team <nomcom-ops-team at icann.org>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2019 at 8:23 PM
To: "kdrazek at verisign.com" <kdrazek at verisign.com>
Cc: NomCom Operations Team <nomcom-ops-team at icann.org>, Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>, "dashcraft at swlaw.com" <dashcraft at swlaw.com>
Subject: [gnso-secs] Confidential – ICANN 2019 NomCom Selected Nominees

Dear Keith,

It is my pleasure to inform you of the 2019 Nominating Committee selected nominees to the Council of the GNSO.

We expect to announce the selections shortly. Please keep the appointments confidential until the publication of the announcement.

The 2019 Nominating Committee selected nominees are:

Generic Names Supporting Organization:
1. Carlton Samuels (Voting Non-Contracted Party House) – Region: LAC
2. Thomas (Tom) Dale (Voting Contracted Party House) – Region: AP

Warm regards,

Damon Ashcraft
Chair, 2019 Nominating Committee