[council] GNSO Review of ICANN66 Montreal GAC communique

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Dec 3 19:02:38 UTC 2019

Dear Councilors,

Gentle reminder that input on the draft GNSO review of the Montreal GAC Communique (here again for your convenience: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hbXl51OUWr4UtkJg13uHmwztv1gRd3bJ2BW9XbmK1TU/edit?usp=sharing) was requested by Julf and the rest of the small drafting team. If needed, the GAC-ICANN Board meeting will take place the week of 16 December. In order to allow time to incorporate suggested revisions to the GNSO review, as well as to allow for timely delivery to the ICANN Board, we would suggest a deadline of Council feedback by close of business 5 December.

Best,

Steve