[council] EPDP phase update & Project Change request

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 01:59:58 UTC 2019

 Hi all,

I am sending this to share update from EPDP phase 2 with regard to progress
and timeline.
You will find attached the project package which includes the adjusted
timeline (page #2), project status and summary (page #3) and formal project
change request (page #4), which are tools coming from the PDP 3.0
improvements, reflecting the timeline change, explaining the rationale
behind it and the impact.
You can also see the documents used in prior EPDP call for the timeline
discussion and a rough plan to get the initial report published with the
new target date in early February instead of Mid December.

We will have EPDP update as agenda item for the next GNSO Council meeting
and I am planning to give more details there.

Best Regards,

Rafik