[council] [gnso-chairs] FW: NomCom 2020 Timeline and Request for description of GNSO Council positions and requirements

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Sun Dec 15 21:33:37 UTC 2019

Dear Jay and NomCom Support Staff,

On behalf of the GNSO Council, please find the revised description for the NomCom to use in filling the GNSO Council position in 2020. Please note that the revised description takes into account consideration of the suggested questions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best,

Steve

Steven Chan

Policy Director, GNSO Support

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Email: steve.chan at icann.org

Skype: steve.chan55

Mobile: +1.310.339.4410

Find out more about the GNSO by visiting: https://learn.icann.org/

Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO

Transcripts and recordings of GNSO Working Group and Council events are located on the GNSO Master Calendar