[council] FW: NomComRIWG: Outreach questions

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Mon Dec 16 13:20:45 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Please see the email below from the NomCom Review Implementation Working Group. They have posed a set of questions to the GNSO Council, with a response deadline of January 31. I suggest we form a small team to coordinate the Council’s answers and reply. If anyone would like to volunteer, please let me know.

Best,

Keith