[council] FW: EPDP Phase 1 Recommendation 28

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Wed Dec 18 20:48:02 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Please see the attached letter from Goran related to timing of the EPDP Phase 1 IRT. We will have a Council action item to affirm our support for ICANN’s continued work with the community on implementing the Phase 1 recommendations, while acknowledging the original target date of February 29, 2020 will not be met.

Thanks, and we can discuss further during tomorrow’s Council call.

Regards,

Keith