[council] Proposed GNSO Council Comment on Strategic Plan

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Feb 6 11:47:09 UTC 2019

Dear all,

On behalf of the GNSO Council's Standing Committee on Budget and Operations, please find attached the comment that we have prepared for Council's consideration on the proposed Strategic Plan for fiscal years 2021 through 2025.

The submission deadline for this comment is 11 February, and we will submit this comment only in the absence of an objection from a member of the GNSO Council.

If you have any concerns or questions regarding the contents of this particular comment, please can you raise them by 9 February so that we can do our best to resolve them. Please note, I will be traveling on the 11th so will not be able to respond to emails on this date.

Kind regards,
Ayden Férdeline