[council] FW: Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 14 February 2019

Marie Pattullo marie.pattullo at aim.be
Tue Feb 19 14:48:02 UTC 2019

Many thanks, Nathalie. May I ask for this small change re the INGO issue:

Marie Pattullo seconded Paul McGrady’s proposal and added that while there may be the capability to resolve the issue within ICANN, this is a very complex issue and there is a lack of specific legal knowledge within the GNSO to tackle certain issues the PDP encountered which is partly why Marie Pattullo opposed sending recommendation 5 to the RPM WG.

Thanks
Marie