[council] Vote deferral requested

Marie Pattullo marie.pattullo at aim.be
Thu Feb 21 10:32:47 UTC 2019

Dear all,

Many thanks for the responses. We very much appreciate the extraordinary engagement of all who have worked so tirelessly to bring us to this point.

As Keith clearly (and rightly) stresses below, it is not for Council to re-litigate the work of that Team. This is why we believe that the current discussions must be allowed to continue, and the few extra days between now and 4th March could be critical. We refer you to the minority statement that the BC has co-issued with the IPC, which shows how very far we have come and why we are hopeful that allowing these intense (and good faith) discussions to continue would be of long-term benefit to the entire community.

Best

Scott & Marie