[council] Fwd: Resignation from EPDP

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Feb 22 00:28:09 UTC 2019

FYI

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek at verisign.com<mailto:kdrazek at verisign.com>>
Date: February 21, 2019 at 7:27:30 PM EST
To: Kurt Pritz <kurt at kjpritz.com<mailto:kurt at kjpritz.com>>
Cc: GNSO EPDP <gnso-epdp-team at icann.org<mailto:gnso-epdp-team at icann.org>>, "rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>" <rafik.dammak at gmail.com<mailto:rafik.dammak at gmail.com>>, Pam Little <pam.little at alibaba-inc.com<mailto:pam.little at alibaba-inc.com>>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Resignation from EPDP

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your email, and more importantly for your commitment, sacrifice and service over the last seven months. I will follow up with another email soon, but I wanted to acknowledge receipt of your message and express my gratitude and appreciation on behalf of the GNSO Council. I also appreciate and welcome your willingness to continue as Chair during the transition to Phase 2 and the next Chair.

Best regards,
Keith