[council] Expression of Interest (EOI) Notice for EPDP WG Phase 2 Chair

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Thu Feb 28 22:49:48 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Following two Council leadership calls this week, we have finalized the attached Expression of Interest (EOI) for the EPDP WG Phase 2 Chair. This will be posted tomorrow and the deadline for responses will be March 22. Our goal is to confirm the new Chair during our April 18 Council meeting. We wanted to be sure to get this posted as soon as possible and certainly in advance of Kobe. The substance of the EOI is the same as the version we used for Phase One. In the interim transition period, while we find a permanent Chair, Rafik will be Acting Chair.

Thanks,

Keith