[council] FW: ccNSO Review - Survey for Community Input

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Mon Jan 7 21:48:02 UTC 2019

For your information, please see below.

Best regards,

Marika

From: Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Date: Monday, January 7, 2019 at 11:17
To: "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek at verisign.com>
Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>, Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org>
Subject: ccNSO Review - Survey for Community Input

Dear Keith,

Further to the note below, I would like to inform you that the deadline for the ccNSO Review survey has been extended until Friday, 11 January 2019 at 23:59 UTC. Please feel free to share this information with the GNSO Council, should any members who have not yet done so wish to complete the survey.

The survey is hosted here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ccnsoreview.

Thanks, and best regards,
Jennifer