[council] Proposed GNSO Council Comment on FY20 ICANN Budget

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:14:05 UTC 2019

Hi Ayden,

I appreciate this discussion about these programs and I do agree with
Martin that we have spoken about their effectiveness and the need for
a kind of review. As we all know, our voice has been heard and there
is a process underway in this regards.

I don't think we need to mention this again in our comment but i
believe we should give some time and appreciate the efforts that have
been put into this and then evaluate later on.
I won't be able to attend your upcoming call but i would strongly
suggest the removal of the whole paragraph. To make it short, i am
suggesting the Council to be silent on this, for now.

Other than that, I do support the submission of the comment (minus
that paragraph) and would like to appreciate the work of the SCBO.

Regards,
Arsene

> If you can join the call, Martin, that would be great - we can wordsmith
> this particular paragraph live along with the SCBO's Subject Matter Experts
> and other interested Councilors. I will forward you the meeting invitation.
>
> Ayden

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali* <http://about.me/ArseneTungali>*
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <https://www.smart-kitoko.com/>*,
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0