[council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 24 January 2019

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Wed Jan 30 13:17:39 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I have made some suggested edits to the document to more fully summarise the short briefing that I offered on the budget.

However, I am not sure the action item in regards to the Technical Study Group is accurate. The action item states that "Councillors" will "monitor" its work. I was left with the impression that we would be offered a briefing so that we could better understand how the work of the EPDP team and the Technical Study Group relate. This is something that I would find very useful, as I believe other EPDP members would too.

Many thanks,

Ayden Férdeline