[council] Chair Summary from Marrakech

Maxim Alzoba m.alzoba at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 14:38:05 UTC 2019

Dear Nathalie,

Could you follow up with the reference to the URL on ICANN website
for the call for volunteers for IRP IOT recomposition?

All I managed to find was the letter itself:
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/sanchez-to-siddiqui-et-al-26jun19-en.pdf <https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/sanchez-to-siddiqui-et-al-26jun19-en.pdf>
(and it has words related to the expression of support from SO/ACs).

P.s: Usually such calls for volunteers were accompanied by some materials on the web.

Sincerely Yours,

Maxim Alzoba
Special projects manager,
International Relations Department,