[council] GNSO Council Review of ICANN 65 GAC Communique

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Wed Jul 17 17:23:12 UTC 2019

Thanks, Paul,

As we know, the Board doesn't need our approval to do whatever they
want. While we might all feel our duty is to try to prevent the
Board from doing anything harmful, it might still not be the message
we want to communicate. Therefore I believe a neutral formulation,
where we stick to our procedural concerns, would be better. That is
of course just my personal view.

	Julf