[council] NextGen at ICANN Program Community Consultation

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Sun Jul 28 15:36:33 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I have just stumbled across this webpage and discovered that there is currently a community consultation underway (since 9 July) on the future of the NextGen at ICANN program. This consultation opportunity is NOT listed on the ICANN public comments page.

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/nextgen-community-consultation-2019-07-09-en

I was wondering if there was a desire for the GNSO Council to respond to this consultation. If so, I would like to express my interest in joining the drafting team for our comment. Thanks.

Best wishes,
Ayden Férdeline