[council] ACTION ITEM for Council - Due Friday

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Jun 4 12:09:33 UTC 2019

Hi all,

This is an action item for all Councilors, due by this Friday.

Please review the note below from Marika, and respond to the list with any procedural questions, comments and/or concerns for our future consultation with the ICANN Board.  For this phase, the Council is expected to focus on PROCESS/PROCEDURE, while the EPDP Team is working to provide us input on SUBSTANCE.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Keith