[council] GNSO Council Meeting Planning Document

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Tue Jun 4 23:45:53 UTC 2019

Dear Councilors,

In reviewing the action items captured during the 2019 Strategic Planning Session, I realized that a couple were erroneously left off of the GNSO Council Action Item page here: https://community.icann.org/x/RgZlAg. In order to address the action item directly below:

Council leadership to make the Council meeting planning document public, to both help Councilors stay informed about upcoming topics, but to seek their input for meeting preparation.

…please find the Council Meeting topic planning document (here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FSNlAHTjbWAzKcfltI7SWwzXda1NtKxfQ2k-t0oiGr8/edit?usp=sharing) that Council leadership and staff use to plan and coordinate the agendas for Council Meetings. If you have comments or suggested topics, please feel free to provide them in the document as comments or better yet, bring up for discussion on the Council mailing list.

Best,

Steve

Steven Chan

Policy Director, GNSO Support

ICANN

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300

Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Mobile: +1.310.339.4410

Office Telephone: +1.310.301.5800

Office Fax: +1.310.823.8649

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages.

Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO

Follow the GNSO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icanngnso/

http://gnso.icann.org/en/