[council] PDP 3.0 Revised implementation plan

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:18:19 UTC 2019

Hi all,

In preparation for the PDP 3.0 implementation update planned for GNSO
working session next week, you can review (attached) the updated
implementation plan/timeline for PDP 3.0 recommendations followed by the
small team.

You will see that we made some adjustments based on input from team members
to the original deadlines for the recommendations/improvement items while
keeping as target date the AGM in Montreal Meeting this year.

For the reason. we considered some corrective actions in order to ensure
delivery on time:

   - Having weekly calls instead of biweekly calls starting from July. We
   will also determine which improvement item to cover for each call for
   better planning.
   - Assigning a lead for a recommendation or group of recommendations to
   play the role of "whip" and ensure that progress is made.
   - Facilitate the input process between calls, for example we will try tp
   set up google docs for the improvement materials, while keeping using slack
   and email for discussion.

I will be happy to give more updates next week.

Best Regards,

Rafik