[council] TODAY: GAC-GNSO discussion on IGO curative rights

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jun 25 08:16:04 UTC 2019

Dear Councilors,

Following Keith’s and Manal’s conversation which Keith reported on during the GNSO Working Session yesterday, please note that the location for the informal, off-the-record discussion between representatives of the GAC/IGOs and GNSO will be the OLIVERAIE ROOM in the conference center (on Level -1). The time remains unchanged (1.30 -2.30 p.m.) and, as Keith mentioned, the session will be open to those who are interested to observe.

We have also informed the Board about the location and nature of the session, although at this juncture I don’t have specific information as to whether and which Board members will be available to attend.

Thanks and cheers
Mary