[council] GAC communique

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at taftlaw.com
Sun Jun 30 15:32:45 UTC 2019

Thanks Julf.

Staff, would you mind kicking off an inaugural email to the handful of us who agreed to work on our response?  Also, if you really want to spoil us, could you load the 3 pieces of advice into the usual template?

Thanks all!

Best,
Paul

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.