[council] Questions for RPM Co-Chairs

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Tue Mar 5 00:00:00 UTC 2019

Hi Keith & Fellow Councilors:

I see we have a little time in Kobe with the Co-chairs of the RPMs PDP.  Here are three questions that I think would be helpful to ask them while they are with us:

1.     Can you commit to a February 2020 deadline to complete Phase 1?

2.     How has the complaint filed by Greg S. against George K. affected your work?

3.     How has the 3 co-chair model worked out for Phase 1?

I think these question are helpful for us as a Council to understand where we are in Phase 1 and to best prepare for Phase 2.  I'm hoping no one will have an objection to these 3 and Staff can drop them into whatever materials/slides they are preparing for the session.

Best,
Paul

Paul D. McGrady

Partner

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-9703

D: +1 312-558-5963

F: +1 312-558-5700

Bio<http://www.winston.com/en/who-we-are/attorneys/mcgrady-paul-d.html> | VCard<http://www.winston.com/vcards/996.vcf> | Email<mailto:pmcgrady at winston.com> | winston.com<http://www.winston.com>

[Winston & Strawn LLP]

The contents of this message may be privileged and confidential. If this message has been received in error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privilege. Please do not disseminate this message without the permission of the author. Any tax advice contained in this email was not intended to be used, and cannot be used, by you (or any other taxpayer) to avoid penalties under applicable tax laws and regulations.