[council] Draft minutes of the special GNSO Council meeting 4 March 2019

Flip Petillion fpetillion at petillion.law
Fri Mar 8 09:00:00 UTC 2019

Dear Nathalie,

Please add this after:

Keith Drazek clarified that the charter drafted by the GNSO Council was to remain as is, and that the GNSO Council was to provide guidance and recommendations. The workplan however is of the EPDP team’s remit. He agreed that the work pace of Phase 1 had been intense, and noted that a balance between work pace and the urgency of the task ahead would be key.

Best

Flip

Flip Petillion
fpetillion at petillion.law