[council] EPDP Team resources request

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Tue Mar 26 16:28:17 UTC 2019

I’m not sure it is possible to have a day minus 1 either, as ICANN may not have hired the space required for that day. I’m not sure if an extra day after the meeting is an option we can consider either. Maybe it is. So thanks for flagging this, Marie – good to check what our options may be, and how widespread the impact is likely to be.

Ayden