[council] REVISED: Draft Recommendations Report on Curative Rights

Marie Pattullo marie.pattullo at aim.be
Wed May 15 09:29:41 UTC 2019

Thanks Mary!
Marie

From: Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:48 AM
To: Marie Pattullo <marie.pattullo at aim.be>; council at gnso.icann.org
Subject: REVISED: Draft Recommendations Report on Curative Rights

Dear all,

As noted below, staff has updated the Draft Recommendations Report to the Board on the IGO-INGO Curative Rights PDP recommendations – please see the attached markup for the two revisions that we made based on Marie’s comments.

The two revisions are:

  *   Updating Section 7 to add a reference to the GAC letter of 17 April 2019 and the Council’s decision; and
  *   Updating Section 10 to add a reference to the possible need to review or modify implementation work depending on the outcome of the RPM work on Recommendation 5.

Marie, FYI that we did not make any additional revisions for the following reasons:

  *   For Section 4, we read your comment as agreeing with the suggested text; and
  *   For Section 5, we advise including this suggestion either in a cover note (or separate letter), since the Recommendations Report concerns those recommendations approved for Board action. As such, Recommendation 5 (and any additional resources that may be required) is not part of the scope of this report.

We hope the revisions accurately reflect Marie’s suggestions.

Best regards,
Steve & Mary